Γνωστή Αεροπορική Εταιρεία που δραστηριοποιείται στην Ελλάδα, ζητά για τις εδώ υπηρεσίες της στην εξυπηρέτηση των πελατών της, άτομα για να καλύψουν τις θέσεις που υπάρχουν διαθέσιμες στην ειδικότητα της "Υπάλληλοι Κρατήσεων".
Αναλυτικά η ανακοίνωση των θέσεων:
"From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
We are looking for a Reservation & Ticketing Agent for a fixed term period of 4 months from approximately November through to Feburary. You will provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in-person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Show dedication and commitment to handle the maximum number of telephone call and passengers whilst at all times carefully following all QR procedures and regulations to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations and ticketing service.
- Answer an average of 10 to 15 telephone calls per hour professionally on a daily basis, and provide a full sales and reservations service to all customers and minimize the rate of abandoned calls.
- Serve all passengers professionally and quickly at the reservations counter to minimize customers waiting time on a daily basis. Maximize use of QR network. Refer more complex cases to reservations supervisor.
- Issue tickets and quote correct fares and tariffs, to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize customer complaints on a daily basis.
- Perform a detailed daily flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce ‘no-shows’ on a daily basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have a diploma or associate degree or equivalent. You need previous experience working within a similar role.You should have the ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team. You must have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. Have a professional manner for interaction with internal/external high level; positions.
You must have reservations and ticketing knowledge. Be computer literate (word/excel/Amadeus).
Fluency in English and Greek language is essential to perform this role."