Πολύ καλές απολαβές και συνθήκες εργασίας προσφέρει οίκος ευγηρίας, για τις θέσιες που προσφέρει και ενδιαφέρεται να τις καλύψει με Έλληνες εργαζόμενους, παρέχοντας όλα τα στοιχεία που απαιτούνται στην ακόλουθη αγγελία στην αγγλική γλώσσα.
"Brídhaven caters for a wide variety of residents both young and old including those with Alzheimer’s and Acquired Brain Injuries.
Duties encompass all aspects of the care of our residents including bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, assisting with mobility and working closely with colleagues to maintain a high standard of care and hygiene within the Home.
- Fluent English and a valid Irish work permit are essential;
- Be a Team Player with a flexible approach;
- Qualifications in Care of the Elderly or Healthcare Support or similar would be an advantage;
- Experience in the Aged Care sector is desirable but not essential;
- One year of experience is required;
- Higher Tecnical Training Education
- Hrs/week: 39 – shift based
- Daily hrs: 12 – Rolling Shifts: 3 wk 1, 4 wk 2
- Min. salary: 9.50 Euros/hour – Max salary: 19.266,00 Euros gross annually (Premium rate for working Sundays and Public Holidays)
Other benefits offered: Subsidised Canteen, excellent working conditions, a pleasant and friendly work environment, Your First Eures Job allocation benefits (for eligible candidates).
How to apply? Up to date CV and Cover Letter emailed to: [email protected] (Subject Line: Bridhaven Care assistants). Skype interview if possible.
More information: contact EURES adviser Pallas Stefanos (tel. +302431039915 – email:[email protected])"