JOB TITLE: REAL ESTATE AGENT
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for talented people with Highly refined verbal communication skills in English and Greek smart, proactive, flexible with the ability to quickly integrate in Mykonos island with the locals. We are looking for someone to accompany our Real Estate department and do the mapping of all the properties, land, and commercial leases in Mykonos. This will be a full-time job based in Mykonos.
Flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and re-locations
JOB DESCRIPTION – FULL YEAR JOB.
- Mykonos Real Estate mapping (Sale or Rent/lease): residential (from small apartments up to Luxury Villas), commercial, retail & land.
- All kinds of Real Estate Backoffice updates/tasks.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- All kinds of Real Estate Reporting tasks includes excel works i.e categorising of properties/comparisons etc
- Cooperate with lawyer, accountant, Civil Engineers and bring in contact with sellers or buyers for further advice when needed.
- Handling buyers’ requests: set up & send offers / arrange & lead inspections/meetings/ calls / assist with property evaluation and ROI estimations, general consulting i.e client purchase budget / on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
- Handling sellers’ requests: consulting on competition & advise best sale rates - / arrange inspections / meetings / calls / properties set up etc
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, interior or exterior renovations, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Attend events to develop professional knowledge and develop professional relationships or networks.
- Identify investment opportunities or strategies.
Mandatory: ‘3+ years’ experience in Real Estate
Strong competency in Microsoft Office software (excel, word, powerpoint, outlook)
Negotiation and selling skills
Ambition, drive and charisma
Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time
Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on
Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required
Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying and selling property
Willingness to learn the local topographic law
WORKING SCHEDULE – BASED IN MYKONOS:
We provide accommodation
We provide a business company mobile device/ phone number
We provide a Company Laptop
Public Holiday salaries, according to the Greek Law, will be offered (Xmas – Easter – holidays)
5 days/week – exact dates to be advised at a later stage.
In case of a heavy workload, you will be asked to work an extra day and you will receive back on non-busy days
Very good salary conditions