Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager who will be responsible for creating and publishing posts, as well as moderating user generated content that appears on our clients’ pages. She/He will work collaboratively with Account Managers, Community Specialists, Graphic Designers, and senior leadership and will report directly to the Social Media Content Specialist Lead.
Community Strategy 40%
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns. Coordinate with the client, customer service and account teams.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
- Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
Management & Moderation 60%
Listening & Reporting:
- Utilize social listening tools to generate insights
- Summarize insights and create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization and support strategic imperatives.
- Create and maintain Content Calendars
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Review user generated comments and posts according to pre-defined business rules
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Exceptional communication skills within the team.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong collaborator
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion to learn and be taught.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills—with the ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Highly organized
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Active Instagram account (public, not private)
- Amazing company culture
- Flexible working schedule (arrival from 9.00 am to 10.30 am)
- Private insurance in cooperation with Eurolife and Bioiatriki
- One Parking Position at our offices (Down Town Kifisia)
- Great pay
- Unlimited Credits at our Arcade Console (Pac Pan) and tournaments in MAME games J
- lunch break
- Days-off managed by the employee on a yearly calendar without necessary approval from the administration
- No extra time than 7,5 to 8 hours a day.
- Home working in exceptional cases
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
Must be located in Athens Greece Applicant will be required to work on site (Kifisia).