HR Assistant (Recruiting – L&D)
Autohellas has been active in the automobile sector since 1974 and has been listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1999. It is the original company and a member of the larger Th. Vassilakis Group which operates, inter alia, in the air transport industry through the listed company AEGEAN.
The main pillars on which the Group’s activities are based are:
- Rent a Car (Renting and Operating Leasing)
- International activities (Renting and Operating Leasing and Car Sales)
- Car sales (Importing / Distribution / Retail)
It owns the largest private fleet of vehicles and over 143 sales points in Greece and abroad. The Group provides integrated and innovative services meeting the needs of every customer, at any moment, and it continues to innovate, always offering new services.
As a company specializing in the provision of services, Autohellas places great importance on its human resources, which now numbers over 1,300 people and is at the core of its business.
Autohellas Hertz, member of the Autohellas Group, is searching to hire an HR Assistant.
Daily responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Preparing and posting job descriptions
- Uploading job descriptions to appropriate job ports
- Scheduling interview appointments
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications
- Conducting interviews using HR tools and methodology
- Checking all HR incoming mailing and acting accordingly
- Updating recruitment documents
- Implementing office administration
- Assisting in the development of new training material and e-Learning
- Holder of a Bachelor degree preferably in Human Resources
- Previous working experience as a recruiter (a minimum of 2 years)
- Proficient use of English in written and oral communication
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Team player