Does managing the administrative duties as a Secretary, capture your attention? Are you organized, paying attention to detail and hands-on? Are you an experienced Secretary and you are interested in working for a company where you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and grow professionally? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at the Secretary role!
For this Secretary role benefits include:
- Friendly work environment
- Competitive salary.
As a Secretary some of your main tasks will be to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Follows up with the logistics issues on behalf of customers for the on time and in full delivery of the orders
- Deal with customer claims, returns, and credit notes
- Handle the courier services
- Develop and maintain the office's filing system
- Order office supplies
- Act as the 1st point of contact for internal and external clients.
In order to be considered for this Secretary role the requirements are:
- Holder of University/College Degree, will be an asset
- Experience in an admin role, will be an asset
- Very good knowledge of the English Language
- Excellent Computer skills
- Professional behavior
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, interacting with visitors on a daily basis in person and by telephone
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Here's how to apply;
- Apply online by clicking the Apply button
- Upload your CV
- For further info please send to [email protected]
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.