Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts, in Santorini, Greece, listed among the best hotels in the world, for the season of 2020 is looking for associates who are willing to learn and build up a successful career in hospitality.
Canaves Oia owns and manages four luxury properties, the contemporary, boutique Canaves Oia Hotel, the elegant and luxurious Canaves Oia Suites & Spa, its elite 8 suites only property Sunday Suites and its brand new gem, Canaves Oia Epitome.
All properties are located in the cosmopolitan village of Oia, in the northern part of Santorini Island.
All properties are proud members of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World TM
Front Office Manager
Oversees the Front Desk operations and acts as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available.
Directs staff that performs the following duties and will also perform these duties on own: welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all company’s policies.
- Tourism or Hospitality degree
- Minimum experience of 3 years in 5 star hotels in Rooms Division Manager position
- Advanced use of English language, both oral and written
- Knowledge of second language will be considered an asset
- Computer literacy (Windows Word, Excel, Internet)
- Previous experience with PMS systems. Opera and/or Fidelio knowledge is a requirement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Excellence in guest complaint handling
- Excellent personal presentation
- Teamwork spirit
Canaves Oia offers:
- One meal daily
- Accommodation at privately owned apartments with WIFI access
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits according to qualifications and experience
If you want to be a part of the Canaves Oia team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Applications with no photo nor references provided
will unfortunately not be taken under consideration
For any queries please feel free to contact our Human
Resources department at: http://canaves.com/careers/