Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, smiley, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Resort: Ikos Aria | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-aria/
Location: Kos, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2020
Position Ref. Code: IAR/CCH020
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, following quality and presentation standards
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated professional eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Culinary school diploma would be a plus
- Relevant experience ideally within a hotel environment
What we offer:
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.