Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, smiley, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Commis Pastry Chef
Resort: Ikos Dassia | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-dassia/
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2020
Position Ref. Code: IDA/CPC020
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
- Assist in all pastry / dessert related tasks as assigned by the Pastry Chef
- Operate kitchen equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Prepare a wide variety of pastries such as cakes, cookies, pies etc. following both traditional and modern recipes
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated professional eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Degree/Diploma in pastry studies would be a plus
What we offer:
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.