Human Resources Coordinator
Costa Navarino is the new prime destination in the Mediterranean, with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and environmental responsibility. Located in the Greek region of Messinia in southwest Peloponnese, Costa Navarino is set against a backdrop of unspoiled, breathtaking seaside scenery and 4,500 years of history. Costa Navarino currently comprises two luxury Marriott properties, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, offering a total of 766 guestrooms, suites & villas, a state-of-the-art 5000m2House of Events conference center, the Anazoe Spa & Thalassotherapy, two signature golf courses, exquisite gourmet dining venues, shops and boutiques, first class children’s facilities and multiple sports and activities.
The award-winningThe Romanos, a Luxury Collection ResortandThe Westin ResortCosta Navarinoare seeking for a Human Resources Coordinator who will support the Human Resources Department, reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager. It is critical that the successful candidate has great attention to detail, good organizational skills with a high ability to multitask, meet all deadlines and be able totake initiatives. She/he must also have a calm, pleasant and unflappable manner. The main task is to support all aspects of the hiring process and maintain all matters relating to administration in a confidential and professional manner.
- To participate in the preparation of the monthly payroll process
- To maintain an efficient and accurate hiring process.
- To monitor the expiration of all labor contracts (both part time and full time) and to ensure that all contracts are renewed or terminated on time.
- Administration and handling of all associates issues (i.e leaves, absences, time schedules, rosters)
- To monitor all rosters and communicate with all relevant Public Authorities.
- To collect, gather, prepare and input all associates’ payroll details to Payroll Software.
- To maintain personnel files.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Coordinator or at least 5 years of experience in a Payroll Department.
- Being Familiar with HR Administration processes (payroll, public authorities (ΙΚΑ, ΟΑΕΔ, Labor Office)
- To possess an eye for detail.
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Very good knowledge of Greek Labor and Insurance law.
- Converse freely in both Greek and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Email and Internet applications.
- High level of confidentiality
Navarino Dunes offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world
- Οn going training opportunities
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Navarino Dunes (for non - Messinian residents)
- Meals within the premises
- Working uniform (and its dry cleaning)
- Private Medical Plan
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies
Please note: CVs not fulfilling
the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an English resume and a photograph
CVs to be sent at: