Sales Support Coordinator
(SSC – 1911)
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serveover 70 clients inmore than 24 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The role is responsible to:
- Prepare sales proposals and RFPs and follow up;
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track suppliers, sales and customers (CRM, Navision, Jose etc);
- Creating and maintaining sales contracts and agreements;
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present report;
- Organized Sales meeting - Event Coordination; keep meeting minutes, schedule conference calls and presentations preparation;
- Provide general administrative support to Sales managers and employees;
- Setting appointments with prospects and clients;
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies;
- Liaise with secretaries and administrative assistants from other departments; and
- Prepare Projects Invoicing Plans and collaborate with Accounting Department.
To be considered you must have:
- 5+ years proven experience in relevant role or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Outstanding organizational and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload;
- A team player with high level of dedication;
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales will be an asset; and
- Firm command of the English language, oral and written communication skills.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV
including the job code in the subject line.