ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, is seeking for a Payroll Consultant, who will actively participate in the invoicing procedure and communicates directly with employees as well as with clients.
- Processes employee file maintenance transactions such as general deductions, direct deposits, etc.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of clients’ obligations and payroll workflow
- Processes and distributes reports such as post-payroll benefit accruals and labor distribution, month-end, year-end, and ad-hoc reports
- Provides customer service to the employee population by responding to payroll inquiries.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professional support to customers.
- Actively participates in payroll projects, including systems upgrade testing, internal and external audits, year-end processing, etc.
- Performs pre-production audits prior to processing payroll
- Performs post-production maintenance and audits to prepare for next processing cycle
- 2 years related experience in large volume payroll processing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems through effective customer service interface and communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.