Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological resort offering world class 5* services & Ikos Resorts is a 5* luxury chain of all – inclusive resorts. As a group we provide top class hospitality services across Greece and we proudly welcome our first resort in the broad Mediterranean region in 2020, ikos Andalusia, in Spain. In total our Group consists of nine 5* resorts in Halkidiki, Corfu (2018) & Kos (2019) and one private marina in Halkidiki.
The growth of the Group equals to the development of our teams and our people hence we are continuous looking for young or experienced professionals to join us!
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time /permanent
Your main accountabilities:
Reporting to the Accountant and the Tax Manager, the incumbent will be:
- Entering all Opex invoices (general expenses, maintenance, insurance, recurring Capex etc) in the ERP system.
- Correlating all invoices with the relevant approved purchase orders and prepare a list of payment orders according to the terms of the signed contracts with the suppliers.
- Filling all invoices in hard copies and keeping electronic copies of data in dropbox library.
- Making sure that everything is done according to deadlines.
Your main qualifications/skills:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance is required. A professional qualification (ACCA or IESOEL) or a Master’s Degree will be considered a strong asset.
- Up to 1-year experience in an Accounting Office would be a plus
- Knowledge of taxation (VAT issues, Income tax and withholding taxes)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in IFRS and in Foreign Invoices accounting treatment and documentation.
- Knowledge of Entersoft ERP will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Training, accommodation, daily meals, internal discounts and further career development.
Follow us on our website for more company news and job updates
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Noticepage.
Σεβόμαστε την ιδιωτικότητα σας σύμφωνα με το Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων (GDPR). Μάθετε περισσότερα για την προστασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων στην Δήλωση Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων Υποψήφιων Εργαζομένων της ιστοσελίδας μας.