KFC General Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious leader to join the KFC family, in its new developments, from a high-level position, based in Thessaloniki, Greece!
Discover so much more about yourself through training programs, family atmosphere and the pride all have in the brand. KFC celebrates accomplishments (big and small) through recognition and pushes for the best in the restaurants and for employees.
- you are an accomplished leader but still eager to learn
- you are highly energetic and passionate
- have gained experienced in high level managerial roles for 3-5 years in the retail sector
- you are able to influence, coach and manage people by heart
- own strategic thinking and exceptional analytical skills,
You should consider yourself to apply for this opportunity through KFC’ s partner, HILL International, who will facilitate and support the whole assessment process.
We are looking for a self-motivated, autonomous, results & people-driven General Manager to direct and manage our Organization's business activities and to develop and execute effectively the business expansion strategies and programs for our stores mainly in Northern Greece.
Duties for the General Manager will include leading the management team and motivating staff, formulating policies according to KFC’s plans and culture, coordinating business operations, ensuring excellent customer service, identifying business opportunities, allocating budget resources, managing operational costs, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, oversee the hiring and training of employees, continuous developing people and business, monitoring financial activities, collaborating with YUM! teams and other KFC national and international matrix teams in Greece and abroad, providing ideas, proposals and reports.
The ideal candidate:
- possesses a strong business background, managing teams in a fast-paced moving environment
- acquires a thorough understanding of market dynamics and trends, identifies opportunities
- has financial management knowledge
- owns a heightened sense of responsibility and ownership, as well as a desire and passion to go far beyond the boundaries of ‘’just a job’’.
- holds an MBA degree or business studies combined with equivalent years of Business related experience
- is Greek language native speaker and fluent in English language (both written and spoken)
- is flexible in traveling within Greece and abroad (After signing the employment contract and prior to starting the regular job responsibilities, the GM will go through a 2‐4 months induction training, in Greece and abroad, including a month period in a KFC Restaurant )
In order for us to be able to process your application, please sent your application using the button below
(applications sent out of the described process will not be taken under consideration)
Position code: KFC.GM.01
After collecting and evaluating CVs, we will contact candidates who meet
the recruitment requirements to schedule an appointment for an interview.