Costa Navarinois the new prime destination in the Mediterranean, with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and environmental responsibility. Located in the Greek region of Messinia in southwest Peloponnese, Costa Navarino is set against a backdrop of unspoiled, breathtaking seaside scenery and 4,500 years of history. Costa Navarino currently comprises two luxury Marriott managed properties, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, offering a total of 766 guestrooms, suites amp; villas, a state-of-the-art 5000m2 House of Events conference center, the Anazoe Spa & Thalassotherapy, two signature golf courses, exquisite gourmet dining venues, shops and boutiques, first class children’s facilities and multiple sports and activities.
The award-winning The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and our new Golf course Navarino Bay are seeking for a Purchasing Agent.
The successful candidate needs to perform flawlessly in a high stress environment, have excellent communication and organization skills and high ability to multitask.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience as a Purchasing Agent or Buyer or similar
- High Affinity with FF&E related vendors and sourcing/quotations of these categories required.
- Previous experience in the high-end Hotel processes is preferred.
- Be an excellent communicator in Greek and English (both written and verbal)
- Have excellent organization and communication skills with high ability to multitask
- Possess strong computer skills
- Preferably have a bachelor’s degree.
Navarino Dunes offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Οn going training opportunities
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Navarino Dunes (for non - Messinian residents)
- Meals within the premises
- Private Medical Plan
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies
Hiring date will be January 2020.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an English resume and a photograph
CVs to be sent at: